domingo, 13 de diciembre de 2009

Saturday to Sunday...

A: I can't find myself to fall asleep. I don't want to. I had such a nice day that I don't want it to end.
I felt free, felt free to do whatever I wanted to do.
I've lived this week as if I hadn't lived in months, as if I missed too much of myself.

K: I don't want to loose me again, never again. I remembered I liked Amy Winehouse, thanks to you of course. I rediscovered so many things that night that you have no idea of how thankful I am. You'll know eventually I guess. Which is why I could never ever regret it. It was amazing for me, and for you I know so, you hedonist bastard. Thanks.

N: I got in touch with you again, but really in touch, as we used to be 6 months ago, and I want you to draw my body permanently, and that means so much to me. I told you, I bet for you and I won so much more.

H: I am sorry I let so much time and hopes to go by... I am sorry, again.

F: This was my week, my amazing week.

Thanks to you all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario